Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Moving Right Along

I had my fourth treatment yesterday.  Everything went well.  They were able to access the port on the first try, which is a first.  I was also finished an hour earlier than usual.  I only have two more to go now and if there are no delays, I will finish before Christmas.  I  have decided to go back to school.  I will begin taking four classes in January at the community college.  I want to make the most of my life and the blessings God has given me.  I am excited to see what the future holds. 

Jeremiah 29:11

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 comment:

  1. I'm caught up on your updates! I couldn't believe how behind I was.....so sorry. You have been through so much, but God's grace shines brightly through you. I'm so relieved to read that the second mass doesn't look like cancer. I wish I could be there to be a support in some small way. We will never forget all that you and others did for us during the BMTs. We can never thank you all enough. May all that you've done for others be multiplied back to you!

    Much Love & Prayers,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete