Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Few Bumps in the Road

It has been awhile since I have written, so I want to take the opportunity to update you on my journey.  First, I want to say I am so blessed.  I have read and heard about people going through a similar journey as mine and I am reminded of just how bad things could be.  I am so thankful.  However, I have had a little more difficulty "bouncing back" since my last treatment.  I realize this could be an accumulative effect of the chemo.  I am still doing very well overall and my blood work has continued to be good each week.  I have just been struggling with fatigue and feeling down.  I have also had a stomach ache longer than usual and some numbness in my hands and feet.  I am feeling pretty well today though and pray that will continue.  I will have a CT scan tomorrow and see my oncologist on Friday.  Thanks for your continued prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment