Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Specific Prayer Needs

I am happy to report that I am feeling pretty good this morning.  I am a little tired but no nausea this morning.  Praise the Lord!  I realize that I have to take one day at a time.  I am going to post a list of specific prayer needs so that those who have been praying for me will have a better idea what to pray for.

Prayer Needs:
Please pray that I would not have any more delays in getting treatments.  It would be beneficial financially to finish treatments before the end of this year.  Please pray that I would remain healthy.  I will have a compromised immune system during the course of chemo. If I get sick or if my red or white blood cell counts get to low or to high, this could cause a delay.

Please pray for protection from the following side effects: nausea, vomiting, sores inside mouth or body, tooth decay, nerve damage, numbness in fingers or toes, hair loss, joint and bone pain, weight gain from steroids, memory loss, trouble with concentration, anxiety, blood clots, sore eyes, altered taste, constipation, damage to veins, fatigue, trouble breathing, high or low blood cell counts.

Please pray for:
financial provision
complete healing of brachial plexus injury
wisdom for my doctors and nurses
that the treatments would be effective in destroying cancer cells, but not effective in destroying healthy ones.
continued peace for our family and that God would be glorified through out this experience

Thank you so much for taking time to walk with me through this journey. 

Love and blessings to you.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment